Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop Empty
PostSubject: Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop   Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:04 am

I'm sure most of you gnomes are familar with what I can make since your all old WoW players. I'm up to 60 now in enchanting and 115 tailoring thanks to Brad helping me out with some funding. I'll be able to make some 8 slot bags soon as we kill some mobbies that drop wool cloth. I know everyone will need bags but as far as gear goes for the higher players if you need something enchanted just let me know cause as you know it will help raise my skill as well and casting it on my own gear over and over gets pretty boring. I did mail some cloth to the caster gnomes and some wands.
Back to top Go down
Kallee
Veteran
Kallee

PostSubject: Re: Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop   Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:55 pm

I'd love to get a few tweaks to my items! Smile I'll try to meet up with you early enough one nught so you can practice on me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

PostSubject: Re: Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop   Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:38 am

Thank you kindly!
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

PostSubject: Re: Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop   Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:51 pm

I told Tiff that I'd set up a thing for her items like I did with mine, so here it is. I'm going to start with her Tailoring items, trying to divide them up into categories, and in spoilers so the post doesn't take an entire page by itself. Oh, and if I make a mistake and she can't make said item, please pass it along and we'll either get her the recipe (preferable) or remove the entry (boring, hehe).

Armor
Spoiler:

Clothing
Spoiler:

Bags
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Helixdragon
Veteran
Helixdragon

PostSubject: Re: Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop   Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:02 am

Tiff let me know when you get to +3 weapon damage.... I have the Mats for it and would like to add them to my one-handed weapons for Steeleye...

Also would like to add STA to Boots / Bracers when Thom gets them to me, I'll get Mats... Rep and Ore farming makes really good cash...

Also anyone reading this Thom needs large teeth... the ones in white lettering...
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

PostSubject: Re: Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop   Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:30 am

Ok BIll will do! I think I'm at 140 enchanting now
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

PostSubject: Re: Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop   Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:31 am

I'm not sure but I don't think Thom or Stacey read the boards lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop   Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ribo's Cloth and Enchant shop
Page 1 of 1