Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

O's Fabulous, Fascinating, and Famous Rings, Medallions, and Trinkets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

O's Fabulous, Fascinating, and Famous Rings, Medallions, and Trinkets Empty
PostSubject: O's Fabulous, Fascinating, and Famous Rings, Medallions, and Trinkets   O's Fabulous, Fascinating, and Famous Rings, Medallions, and Trinkets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:01 am

I'm going to attempt something here, hopefully it'll work. I'm hoping to just post the names of the items I can make and when you mouse over them they'll be linked to thottbot so you can see each item individually. If it doesn't work I'll do something similar to Thoms page for Ka-neecaps (hehe).

EDIT: WOOHOO it works! Mind for those who want to know what I'm talking about you'll have to go to your Profile page, on the top right choose Preferences, then scroll down and choose yes for Always Allow HTML. Save and then come back here, and mouse over my wonderful links. cheers king

EDIT2: For those who want to know a little bit more, you can click the links, it'll tell you what other uses for them might be, as well as what they become if you disenchant them.

Delicate Copper Wire

Braided Copper Ring

Woven Copper Ring

Heavy Copper Ring

Malachite Pendant

Tigerseye Band

Inlaid Malachite Ring

Ornate Tigerseye Necklace

Elegant Silver Ring

Solid Bronze Ring

Thick Bronze Necklace

Simple Pearl Ring

Bronze Band of Force

Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

O's Fabulous, Fascinating, and Famous Rings, Medallions, and Trinkets Empty
PostSubject: Additions to the Shop   O's Fabulous, Fascinating, and Famous Rings, Medallions, and Trinkets Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:37 am

Gloom Band

Brilliant Necklace

Ring of Silver Might

Bronze Torc

Heavy Silver Ring (The random enchantment can be really nice but you never know what you'll get until after it's made).

Ring of Twilight Shadows

Back to top Go down

O's Fabulous, Fascinating, and Famous Rings, Medallions, and Trinkets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gnomish Explorers League :: Trading Post-
Jump to: