Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March 26 Gnome Plans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kneecaps
Admin
Kneecaps

March 26 Gnome Plans Empty
PostSubject: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Looks like we have a few ideas kickin around for what we should do next week. AND!!! And we have some gnew gnomes we'd like to hear from, too!

Soooo....

be a good gnome and click here to take a Gnome Survey!
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:44 am

LOL Thom you rock! I like the survey! I hope the new gnomes join up on the boards here =) Maybe if someone has their email contact we can send them an email
Back to top Go down
Kneecaps
Admin
Kneecaps

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:32 am

Ha! Glad you liked =)

I'll email Colby and see if we can't get our gnew gnomes email addresses .
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:02 pm

That survey site is pretty sweet, and I do like the ideas of letting other people catch up or helping them out. My thought is that maybe we do smaller groups for the Defias quests, I don't know about anyone else but I think I would feel a little bit more comfortable doing them myself (or with only one other person) until I have all the quests needed for Deadmines then helping other people get to the same point. (Specifically the quests where we are looking for a certain number of drops for everyone) Also because I hit the 5% into 16 already and that was just from doing courier quests, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Kneecaps
Admin
Kneecaps

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Yep - I'm at the same spot, Brad.

That survey site is actually kind of funny. I've been giving lectures and presentations all over the country over the last 2 years describing what is wrong with that survey site and why public policy surveyors should not use it. However, I DO say that its good for small polls like this one. =)
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Hehe, I did wonder a little why you hadn't tried the poll thing that the forum can do, but I haven't looked at it yet myself other than knowing it's here.

Maybe if we can get a few more people using the forum (or at least checking it every other day or so), I'll set up a poll for features and skins as we try them out, hehe. That and the feedback forum I made, Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:02 am

What's the reason to solo the defias quests? Are t hose the bandit quests or something different?
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:50 pm

Those are the bandit quests, the only type of quests I was really worried about with them is the ones where you have to gather a certain number of items from the mobs. From what we've done so far with gathering them, it takes longer than usual (obviously you're trying to gather more items than just for yourself), but the drop rate may go down. When I've done these quests before, they seem to drop (depending on what it is you're trying to gather, and how many of them you need) off of every mob or every other mob. Again, maybe it's just because we're trying to help others do the same thing and it just seems to be harder. It was a suggestion and I won't be offended if we decide not to do it. Smile

I'll go through and try to make sure what quests we need for Deadmines and post them along with where the chains start to make sure we have them all. (We may not need to do the gathering for it if we're lucky, Cool )
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:15 pm

No I don't care I was just curious Brad. You guys know more about the questing in this game with me. I have to say though even solo those damn drops take forever atleast on my druid I'm still working on them. Where is everyone ? Bill Stacey Thom what's your input Question
Back to top Go down
Kneecaps
Admin
Kneecaps

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:00 pm

Ya- they do take forever, but I don't have any problem slogging through it with everyone.

I did these quests a few weeks ago with my pali and the only one we really need is the Defias Brotherhood chain and I think the only one that requires drops is the last one - once you find the mines. BUT! there are a few others from around Sentinel Hill and at least one more in Stormwind (see my earlier post on the quest list) that can be done there and some of those will require drops.
Back to top Go down
Kneecaps
Admin
Kneecaps

PostSubject: Survey Results!   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:12 pm

The Survey Results are in!

It looks like only 7 gnomies responded. Well, I guess a 50% response rate isn't bad, but I was thinkin we could do better than that!

The Defias Brotherhood quests? Yes - 4 No - 0
Straight to The Deadmines? Yes - 0 No -2
Westfall until all gnomes are 14? Yes - 5 No - 1
Work on tradeskills? Yes - 2 No - 1
Go back to Loch Mordan? Yes - 0 No - 2

Comments:
1. If the other gnomes are going to be playing dedicated weekly then I say we let them catch up unless they plan to do so on their own then I say we continue with westfall for those that still need to hit 14 =)
2. help the gnombies

We've got the most "Yeses" for hangin out in Westfall until everyone hits at least 14. So...let's do that! And then grab what Deadmines quests we can snag and head on in to the Mines!

See you at 6pm Pac Time tomorrow eve (Wed 3/26) at Sentinel Hill in Westall!
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:54 pm

ok Sounds like a plan! Thanks Thom hehe I live the survey. Is Stacey MIA ?
Back to top Go down
Kallee
Veteran
Kallee

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:04 pm

Stacey is swamped with homework. In fact, he had a nighttime test tonight, so he may be recovering tomorrow (yeah, I know. What kind of gonzo teacher schedules a test at night? Laughing

Kallee is up to 14 now! Yay! So hopefully, if all goes well, I'll be killing boars and gnolls with the lot of you tomorrow night! As well as digging in dirt for more metal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Helixdragon
Veteran
Helixdragon

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:54 pm

I've been busy with work and other things.... Sorry.... But I can easly catch up should I not make Gnome Night.... I'm up to 40 Warsong Gluch tokens/Marks so I can get my Uber Bow when I level to 18.... No EXP in BGs but this last week it was double factions for Warsong.... I know once I get friendly you get free stuff in the mail for BG use.... and Later on you can get Epic Items if your Exalted... But I have never gotten that far.... cheers

I should be on tonight....I hope.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 26 Gnome Plans   March 26 Gnome Plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March 26 Gnome Plans
Page 1 of 1