Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping the Chanters!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kallee
Veteran
Kallee

Helping the Chanters! Empty
PostSubject: Helping the Chanters!   Helping the Chanters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:03 pm

I know we've got a couple people pursuing enchanting in the guild, so why don't we help them out!

I know that while crafting items (whether it's Kallee's blacksmithing or many of my other characters), I often make green items simply for skill-ups, and sometimes try to sell them on the auction block afterwards (or directly back to the supply vendors). But why not go ahead and send some of these green items to the enchanters so they can "strip them for parts," as a gnome might say. Wink After all, the more we help them, the more they help us (and the sooner we get to swinging glowy weapons! Woo hoo!)

So for the record, who are our enchanters? I think I know, but just to be certain, how 'bout they post below, along with their current skill level. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Kneecaps
Admin
Kneecaps

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Chanters!   Helping the Chanters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:50 pm

Great idea, Todd. So just any green item with stats?

Hey! How do we get access to the guild bank? It would be easier to be able to just dump some of this stuff off in the bank vault but it says I don't have permission to view or access anything.
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Chanters!   Helping the Chanters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:53 pm

We won't have access to a guild bank until we can get 100 gold to create/use one. That's 100 gold total, not each. I've been sending a gold or two a week to Stacey for guild purposes, such as a tabard, and then after we get that, the guild bank. Most items I've made I've sent to guild members who I think could use them. I have no problem splitting the disenchantable items with the enchanters and the auction house so I can help make the guild money. (I haven't even been upgrading my equipment to put more money to the guild, but warlocks aren't too terribly heavy on the equipment usage early in the game).
Back to top Go down
Helixdragon
Veteran
Helixdragon

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Chanters!   Helping the Chanters! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:31 am

I've sent greens to Bill Fullen's Chanter to DE....

And stuff I find like leather to the right people I hope.... If it's going to the wrong place just send it to the correct place please...

pirat
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Chanters!   Helping the Chanters! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:24 am

Thanks Alex gave me a few items last night to disenchant and I used some greenies from my tailoring Smile . I'm only about lvl 15 so far but I can start raising it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Chanters!   Helping the Chanters! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping the Chanters!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gnomish Explorers League :: Trading Post-
Jump to: