Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level Limits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Level Limits Empty
PostSubject: Level Limits   Level Limits Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:53 am

Hi Gnomies

It's very important that the gnomes level up at the same rate. In previous gnome gnite endeavors, problems arose from large level differentials and during these times the fun-factor was diminished significantly! jocolor

So...to help keep things fun and fluffy sunny we'd like to set weekly level limits. In general, gnomes shouldn't level up except on gnome gnite, but since gnot all gnomes can always make it to gnome gnite or some gnomes have to leave early because of silly things like bedtimes Sleep we know that sometimes some gnomes will have to make up experience points in order to stay up with the rest of the group.

So...so....so....check out the GEL Homepage each week for the Great Gnomish Weekly Experience Point and Level Caps. This cap should tell you what level you should be (and what % or how many bubs into that level) you should be before the gnext gnome gnite.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
https://gnomishexplorers.forumakers.com
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

Level Limits Empty
PostSubject: GNEW GNOMIES   Level Limits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:37 am

What's the plan for the new gnomes are they going to level up or are we going to let them catch up so we can all be the same level. Question
Back to top Go down
Kallee
Veteran
Kallee

Level Limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Limits   Level Limits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:45 am

It appears our highest level members are 16 (and I'm hoping to be in this category soon, if I can find the time to play), so I think it might be good to "take a break" and help out those who are lower level catch up so we can all head into Deadmines at level 14-16. Shall we have next Wednesday be "help the gnewbies gnite?" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

Level Limits Empty
PostSubject: level limits   Level Limits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:05 am

I think that's a good idea we can also do some trade skilling if needed. It's better if the whole guild is around the same level or we'll always have a few gnomes a couple levels to low. Plus Stacey and other's missed last night so they need to catch up also.
Back to top Go down
Helixdragon
Veteran
Helixdragon

Level Limits Empty
PostSubject: Levels   Level Limits Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:38 am

I think Steeleye is done leveling until everyone get to level 25/26.... We just need to get people on once the busy season stops...(If it stops) and run everyone through Dead Mines and/or WC. This would give everyone some good gear and levels to boot... You must be level 10 to enter these zones...
I will be at Level 28 and holding and will run alone side anyone that wants to do DM/WC. We just need to make sure we have a Healer... It would be nice to have 2 groups at 25 to go and raid, say SFK...or BFD... That is where we will get our next Gear upgrads... sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Level Limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Limits   Level Limits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level Limits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gnomish Explorers League :: What is the GEL? :: The GEL-
Jump to: