Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felhunter quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dremo
Veteran
Dremo

Felhunter quest Empty
PostSubject: Felhunter quest   Felhunter quest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:37 pm

I am having trouble with the felhunter quest I can do it but every time i go to the Dragonmaw encampment the Raiders always gang up on me so If someone could help I will be gone wednesday through next tuesday but I will be available for help Monday and tuesday.

gnomishly
-Dremo
Back to top Go down
Dremo
Veteran
Dremo

Felhunter quest Empty
PostSubject: P%^*y lvl 70s   Felhunter quest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Ok so I politely asked in general chat mind u for help on this quest I am having trouble with and a very nice lvl 70 says sure so as we go to the quest site she decides to IGNORE ME. IS SHE BIPOLAR OR WUT IT IS HARD ENOUGH FINDING GOOD HELP ON QUESTS OR FRIENDS WHO STAY ONLINE LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET THE QUEST DONE. Mad confused Mad confused Mad confused Mad confused Mad confused Mad confused Mad confused Mad confused Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Gnomishly gnome gnome
-Dremo

P.S. God be praised, by the time anyone reads this I will be unable to get help. Wut a great time for everyone in the world to get all mad where have all the nice people gone where is the world cause all I see when I walk out the door I just see a very pretty hell. NO I DID NOT SKIP MY MEDICINE. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Dremo
Veteran
Dremo

Felhunter quest Empty
PostSubject: I am so so so so srry   Felhunter quest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:29 pm

I am srry everyone i am just a bit mad I take back wut I said , but that lvl 70 did annoy me. srry

Gnomi.....Oh Forget it sniffle sniffle.
-Dremo snifflesniffle snifflesniffle sniffle
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

Felhunter quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felhunter quest   Felhunter quest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:51 am

Hehe, well, barring something coming up, i should be able to help you out tomorrow, (tuesday) evening. I work tillf 5 my time (pacific) and have to do dinner for the family, but depending on what I cook I should be able to help you with it while that is going on. If not, we'll get you that felhunter when you get back. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Helixdragon
Veteran
Helixdragon

Felhunter quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felhunter quest   Felhunter quest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:43 pm

Alex Helped Scott out..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Felhunter quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felhunter quest   Felhunter quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felhunter quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gnomish Explorers League :: Feedback-
Jump to: