Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

June 11th, Gnomeregan!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

June 11th, Gnomeregan!! Empty
PostSubject: June 11th, Gnomeregan!!   June 11th, Gnomeregan!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:03 pm

It has been put forth that we attempt an expedition to our ancient home, Gnomeregan. To that goal I have done some research and here it is.

Quest links here

From WorldofWarcraft.com:

When the war against the Burning Legion ended, the Alliance discovered the reason for the Gnomes' sudden withdrawal. Apparently, an ancient, barbaric menace had risen from the bowels of the earth and invaded Gnomeregan. Knowing that their allies' priority was defeating the Burning Legion, the Gnomes decided to make their stand alone. Though they fought valiantly to save their beloved city, Gnomeregan was irrevocably lost.

From Blizzard's Official World Dungeons site:

Located in Dun Morogh, the technological wonder known as Gnomeregan has been the gnomes' capital city for generations. Recently, a hostile race of mutant troggs infested several regions of Dun Morogh - including the great gnome city. In a desperate attempt to destroy the invading troggs, High Tinker Mekkatorque ordered the emergency venting of the city's radioactive waste tanks. Several gnomes sought shelter from the airborne pollutants as they waited for the troggs to die or flee. Unfortunately, though the troggs became irradiated from the toxic assault - their siege continued, unabated. Those gnomes who were not killed by noxious seepage were forced to flee, seeking refuge in the nearby dwarven city of Ironforge. There, High Tinker Mekkatorque set out to enlist brave souls to help his people reclaim their beloved city. It is rumored that Mekkatorque's once-trusted advisor, Mekgineer Thermaplugg, betrayed his people by allowing the invasion to happen. Now, his sanity shattered, Thermaplugg remains in Gnomeregan - furthering his dark schemes and acting as the city's new techno-overlord.

And a few more links Gnomeregan

Grouping Guide

I like some of the things in that grouping guide, I know we mostly work well together, but sometimes it's a good idea to step back and see what other people do.

And one other thing, the Darkmoon Faire will be in Elwynn Forest starting June 9th, through the 15th.

Info on it can be found here
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

PostSubject: Re: June 11th, Gnomeregan!!   June 11th, Gnomeregan!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:31 am

ohhhh

so what's up I have a baby and take a few weeks off and you all stop playin tongue

I should be on this weds!!
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

PostSubject: Re: June 11th, Gnomeregan!!   June 11th, Gnomeregan!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:35 am

Quest Link isn't working for me btw I dunno why but the other links are. That's a pretty cool staff.
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

PostSubject: Re: June 11th, Gnomeregan!!   June 11th, Gnomeregan!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:47 am

WB Tiff!! The main site isn't working either, I assume it's down for some reason. I'll check again tomorrow night if the link still doesn't work then.

And yeah, some people got caught up in other things, me, I just got bored as I am wont to do when I don't see anyone on for several days. So other than gnome night, for a week and a half I didn't play, hehe. I think a good number of us are back, on reason we wanted to attempt Gnomeregan
Back to top Go down
Helixdragon
Veteran
Helixdragon

PostSubject: Re: June 11th, Gnomeregan!!   June 11th, Gnomeregan!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:30 pm

I'm on almost everyday since I moved my main over.... But am the only one so I just BG a lot.... Very Happy

Be nice to all get together but it would seem life has other things instore for us....

I figure on playing for awhile longer and if it's still dead like it is I'll drop the accounts and move on...

War Hammer has caught Alex's and My eye.....
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

PostSubject: Re: June 11th, Gnomeregan!!   June 11th, Gnomeregan!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:29 pm

Helixdragon wrote:
I'm on almost everyday since I moved my main over.... But am the only one so I just BG a lot.... Very Happy

Be nice to all get together but it would seem life has other things instore for us....

I figure on playing for awhile longer and if it's still dead like it is I'll drop the accounts and move on...

War Hammer has caught Alex's and My eye.....

I'm def going to try Warhammer as well Bill. I didn't want to try Conan since I'd be the only one. We have awile for the release right? I still haven't heard anything from beta but then I never get picked =(
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

PostSubject: Re: June 11th, Gnomeregan!!   June 11th, Gnomeregan!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:37 am

You wouldn't have been the only one Tiff, hehe. I know Colby actually bought AoC, and had been playing it. I assume that's what he's been doing recently since I haven't seen him (and I don't think he's logged into WoW) for almost a month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 11th, Gnomeregan!!   June 11th, Gnomeregan!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 11th, Gnomeregan!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gnomish Explorers League :: Battle Plans :: Weekly Gnome Gnite Plans-
Jump to: