Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May 14th Gnomey Night.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

May 14th Gnomey Night. Empty
PostSubject: May 14th Gnomey Night.   May 14th Gnomey Night. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi all just letting everyone know I won't be on for gnomey night because I'm going in for induction tomorrow at 7am so who knows what time the baby will actually come lol. Wish me luck geek
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

PostSubject: Re: May 14th Gnomey Night.   May 14th Gnomey Night. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Good Luck!

As to the lack of my replies for the past week or two (in addition to the added workload dumped on me when I got promoted, hehe), I apparently was logged out of the site, so couldn't see what was updated and when. It is fixed now, and I should be in the green, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Kallee
Veteran
Kallee

PostSubject: Re: May 14th Gnomey Night.   May 14th Gnomey Night. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:21 pm

Good luck, Ribo! Send pictures! Very Happy

Just out of curiosity... was anyone there last night? 'cause I couldn't make it, either!
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

PostSubject: Re: May 14th Gnomey Night.   May 14th Gnomey Night. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:15 pm

Bill was there late and didn't stay on long, (he worked late), otherwise it was just Thom and I. All we really did was I logged onto my draenai Paladin while I was waiting for people and when Thom got back on after doing dinner/family stuff, we went through Deadmines together (he was on Kneecaps). That was pretty much it. I'm hoping that next week, more of us can make it, though from what Thom said (and I'm guessing here) he won't make it because he'll be in New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 14th Gnomey Night.   May 14th Gnomey Night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 14th Gnomey Night.
Page 1 of 1