Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twinkys are us'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helixdragon
Veteran
Helixdragon

Twinkys are us' Empty
PostSubject: Twinkys are us'   Twinkys are us' Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:55 am

I have gone and done it...... I have created a Priest to run the level 19 battle grounds. "SHE" is only level 17 but I have run her though DM 5 times to get the TWINK gear and SFK once which was a bad Idea, Need to take her through WC for the Twink ring and DM again until I get the Caster shirt. She is an Engineer level 150, and a Chanter level 50 something just for DEing stuff on runs. I'll work on her Band Aid skills later... The Engineer gives you the best Head gear for this level. And most important Stat for this level is STA.... The more STA the longer you live, becuase them pre-patch twink rouges can hit a one shot for around 800 crit at level 19.... If your geared poorly...

Alex is working on a Twink Hunter for level 19 BGs, we will twink him out in DM and WC leather..... If anyone else is Interested in hold a Toon for level 19 BG let me know and we will work on Gearing them out by running Zones.... I have my 56 Mage which can run DM in about 30 to 40 minutes... I suck at running WC but Alex knows how.... albino
Back to top Go down

Twinkys are us'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gnomish Explorers League :: Non-League Discussions :: Other WoWness-
Jump to: