Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Bank?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agathon
Veteran
Agathon

Guild Bank? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Bank?   Guild Bank? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:27 pm

I hope that was our guild bank I just put 2 gold into? What does a poor Dwarf Pally need to do to get access to this guild bank so I can put stuff into it, I am running out of personal bank space and will have to put it back on the AH cause I havent got room for it all.

Please help poor Aggy out!
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

Guild Bank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank?   Guild Bank? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:27 pm

Well the news for the guild bank is that Stacey can pull out the money deposited. Which means if you have extra gold deposit it into the bank so we can get closer to open tabs for use. At the moment we have 32 gold in there, we need 100 gold total so Stacey can open a tab for deposits. I've put up 25g total (I think. The officers can look and see who deposits and withdraws what so we can keep track) and I'll keep putting gold into it as I get it. The sooner we have the first 100 gold for a tab (after that the next one is 250 gold I think), the sooner we can put up items for guild use.
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

Guild Bank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank?   Guild Bank? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:59 am

I havent been able to donate any money yet but hopefully I can soon. Just curious who are the officers of the guild anyway ?
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

Guild Bank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank?   Guild Bank? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:27 am

Um, hehe, if I list them I know I'm going to miss someone or list someone who isn't an officer. (and then I was going to list a few anyway before I went I really don't remember other than myself, hehe). If you bring up your friends list in the game there's a guild tab, it should list the ranks there as to who are the officers.
Back to top Go down
Helixdragon
Veteran
Helixdragon

Guild Bank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank?   Guild Bank? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:58 pm

So I can deposit money in the bank? And once we get to 100 we can open a tab? I have Cash I can Donate... Most likely Around 20g...

Let me know....

And if that is all it Take I can make another 20g in a week or less.... But this week will be hard going to go to St Louis for a Network install...
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

Guild Bank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank?   Guild Bank? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:05 pm

That is correct, just go to a one of the guild ones in a bank and then there's a deposit button on the bottom right, just click it and choose how much to put in. Stacey can withdraw so as soon as there's 100 gold, he'll do that and buy a tab for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Bank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank?   Guild Bank? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Bank?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gnomish Explorers League :: Trading Post-
Jump to: