Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Easter!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Some shots of O finding easter eggs.

Happy Easter! Easter26

Happy Easter! Easter27

Happy Easter! Easter28

Happy Easter! Easter29

Happy Easter! Easter30
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Happy Easter! Easter31

Happy Easter! Easter32

Happy Easter! Easter33

Happy Easter! Easter34

Happy Easter! Easter35

Happy Easter! Easter37
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:21 pm

lol Oh man they had an event ?!?! I missed it =(
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:31 pm

That they did. On Easter Sunday, they call it, um, Noblegarden I think. The pics I took were the only ones I found, though Alex found some as well. I got on again after I got home from work and didn't find any more, but that brings up a point. I'll see about making someplace on the forum where we can see what events Blizzard is putting on in the game. There's weekly fishing tournaments, every month there's the Faire at a different place, there's a daily pvp arena in Stranglethorn. The events calender on the blizzard site has what battleground is the double honor weekend for pvp, as well as the other events.

Like I said, I'll try to get a link or something going so we can see the events.
Back to top Go down
Kneecaps
Admin
Kneecaps

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:15 pm

What did you get inside your Noblegarden Eggs?
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:11 pm

Just some copper, a candy bar, chocolate, and lollipop. hehe, I assume there were better things in them but I only found the money and 3 items.

Last edited by Onesiphoros on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:57 pm

lol that's great I love events!!!

I was trying to check out the current faire on my druid but I dunno where to get half that stuff they ask for for the tickets and some are like "your a leather maker make me a blah blah" uhhhhhhhh no I'm not lol. However the gnome canon was cool.
Back to top Go down
Kallee
Veteran
Kallee

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:21 pm

They tend to do an event around each real-world holiday. Most of the festivities are two-week affairs, but some of them are just single day shindigs. Almost all of them have quest chains involved with them, so remember that any "Seasonal" quests you pick up (They're called "Seasonal" in your quest log) need to be completed before the end of the festivities. Or else you'll have to abandon it or have it fill up quest space until next year. Razz

You can find a calendar of WoW events here. Personally, one of my favorites is the Children's Week in May. Smile Free rare pets rock!

As for the Darkmoon Faire, it happens every month, but changes locations based on where it's headed (and it can be a fun expedition sometimes to go to the Faire when it's deep inside the other faction's territory - I hosted an RP event based on this premise once, and only one person got slaughtered by a guard. Laughing ) The different "attractions" ask for certain things (many of them are based on trade skill, but one of them asks for items that drop in various zones), and as your faction with Darkmoon Faire goes up, they'll stop asking you for them (you can only use so many Small Furry Paws, after all....) However, the rewards you can get by spending your tickets become more valuable as well - including a 14-slot container for 50 tickets!

Also note - you don't actually have to be of a certain profession to do the turn-ins, you just need the items. So, for example, if one of the engineers in the group wanted to work on skill-ups by making whirring bronze gizmos, he could give them to the other gnomes, and they could turn them in for tickets, even if they're not engineers. How cool is that?
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:56 am

That's cool lol!! I found one gizmo drop on my druid that's it lol. I have no idea where the furry paws are dropped. How come I see Horde inside SW all the time ?
Back to top Go down
Kallee
Veteran
Kallee

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:22 pm

Ribosomal wrote:
That's cool lol!! I found one gizmo drop on my druid that's it lol.

Whirring bronze gizmos are made by engineers. And aside from the Darkmoon quests, they're the only ones who need them, too. Laughing

Ribosomal wrote:
I have no idea where the furry paws are dropped.

Generally from small furry cats. Wink More specifically, any of the felines in the secondary zones on up seem to have a percentage chance to drop them. However, that usually involves going to Horde territory or over to Kalimdor to the night elf lands - both a bit of a stretch for us right now.

Ribosomal wrote:
How come I see Horde inside SW all the time ?

Do they come in to Stormwind on this server? I haven't seen any lately, but I did see a bunch of skeletons on the tram the other night, indicating that they tried to invade.

Most of the time, it's just restless players looking for some PvP action. Occasionally, it'll just be a band (or single) of players eager to see how deep they can go. However, sometimes it's an actual raid group, looking for honor.

When killing NPCs - outside of the Battlegrounds - you don't get any honor points. There are a handful of exceptions, though - the factional leaders of the races, plus a few others. Given that these figures are usually deep inside enemy territory and are awesomely powerful, it's usually seen as a huge accomplishment and a title to bragging rights to be able to kill one of these figures (even if it is temporary - like all other NPCs, they respawn after a while).
Back to top Go down
Helixdragon
Veteran
Helixdragon

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:24 am

Moon Fairy Carnaval.... Next time I see or visit the Carnaval I'll get a list on Engineering items you need for the hunt and place them in the bank....

The vender that is in the Carnaval always sells some rare items for around 10 gold or less, you would have to beat the farmers to the vender, but it can be done....

I did the Moon Fairy Quest on another server and can now summon a Moon beam to Teleport to the druid area, forgot what it's called...

Some of the events like this weeks Child week get you a Clid to follow you for the week....

The WOW website list up coing events....

They are fun.... I have some killer candy from X-Mas and V-Day....
Back to top Go down
Ribosomal
Admin
Ribosomal

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:27 am

cook Thanks Bill! I did the child on my gnome earlier in the week and got a lil turtle =)
Back to top Go down
Kallee
Veteran
Kallee

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:36 am

Very nice, Ribo! Smile I'm hoping to be able to log on tonight and do the kiddie quests too, and I also hope to get the turtle. It just seems like a good pet for an armored warrior to have. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gnomish Explorers League :: Hall of Heroes :: Souvenirs-
Jump to: