Gnomish Explorers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnomish Explorers League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum feedback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

Forum feedback Empty
PostSubject: Forum feedback   Forum feedback Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:53 pm

I made this after I was messing around with some of the features of the forums. Primarily the Chatbox that has been added to the bottom of the main forum so we can leave comments and ideas for other things to add to the forum.

So if something changes and you like or dislike it, leave a comment. Or if there's a feature you've used on another forum, but we don't have here, let us know and we'll see if it can be added and how it works.

I added the chatbox as a test, and while I know for the most part not too many of us have been on at the same time, but if we are, instant communication. If we don't like it, it's easily removed., but please, tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Kallee
Veteran
Kallee

Forum feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum feedback   Forum feedback Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:41 pm

Is there a way to have several different forum styles or color schemes to choose from? Some of the shades on these forums are a bit murky and seem to blend with the text. Having a bit more high-contrast option might be an idea, as well as funky, wild styles for us funky, wild types. Wink
Back to top Go down
Onesiphoros
Admin
Onesiphoros

Forum feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum feedback   Forum feedback Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:31 pm

I think Thom just grabbed one that looked like it would fit as a medieval or WoWish setting. There are several formats that we can try but I haven't done too much testing with them, though Tiff had mentioned something to me about the general size of the font, but I wan't able to find much on how to change it, though I haven't completely given up thinking that it might be in the possible skins for the forums.

We'll try to test various ones through out the week and see what we can come up with. But if you want to be wild and crazy, there's always font, size and color changes you can do in your own posts cyclops hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum feedback   Forum feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gnomish Explorers League :: Feedback-
Jump to: